Sunday, November 6, 2011

My first display

When we first got to LBJ State Park the park store was decorated for Summer. My first week I helped change the store over to Fall. This week - can you believe it - Christmas! The buyer for the store (Tiffany) was wanting to start getting the Christmas displays and merchandise out but hasn’t had the time. I offered to do it by myself and was given the go-ahead. This was a first for me! I’ve never designed a store display before. It was really a lot of fun and I think it turned out very pretty.



3 comments:

  1. Now wouldn't those cardinal dishes look great in my Cardinal Travel Trailer? hmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be very clever!
    I put up a Christmas tree this morning that just has cardinal Christmas ornaments on it.
    Come on down to Texas, we'll get you all fixed up!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dishes. I'd like to see the green napkins switched to the red placemats (and vice versa) so they "pop" more. Also, I think it would be festive to have a big ornament in the middle (of the plate/bowl), something sparkly. As a sort of low centerpiece type thing. The colors are certainly very Christmassy.

    I like the hanging on the left, the one with the cardinals. How much is that? I might buy it! See, very effective display if you've sold something!!

    ReplyDelete