Saturday, December 8, 2012

Think Pink

When I was in 3rd grade our house caught on fire.  While it was being rebuilt my dad asked me what color I wanted my room to be painted.  I told him I wanted it pink. Not a rosy pink but Pink pink.  It had to be pink.  Most of my stuffed animals were pink.  Most of my clothes were pink.  Pink was my favorite color.  I Loved Pink!

When I turned 16 my dad asked me what kind of car I wanted for my birthday.  I told him I didn’t care what kind of car it was as long as it was red.  It had to be red.  Red was my favorite color.   I Loved Red!

When I was young, the Pink Panther was one of my favorite cartoons.  I don’t know if I liked pink so much because I liked the Pink Panther or if I liked the Pink Panther because he was pink.

Well, these stories don’t really have any purpose other than to show that I can really get serious about color.

I came across a graph crochet pattern of the Pink Panther.  It really brought back memories.  I wasn’t sure if I would get sick of working with pink yarn since pink isn’t a favorite color any more.  But, I had a lot of fun making this afghan and found that I still like pink. 

Any idea what my favorite color is now?


Here are a couple more afghans I've finished recently:


The Pink Panther, Buzz Lightyear and Woody, and the ABC123 afghan will all be donated to Linus.

Did you guess my current favorite color?
Orange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment