Saturday, June 13, 2020

Do Not Forget the Camera!!

I heard a lot of bird song this morning and stepped out onto the back deck to listen and watch. As I was standing there I thought, "I'll bet something good is going to fly in, and here I stand without the camera".

Sure enough, within seconds a beautiful Yellow-throated Warbler flew down to the bird bath and began to bath.  I watched it for a bit, kicking myself for not being able to take a picture.  Once the bird flew up into the tree I slid back inside and quietly returned with the camera. After about ten minutes the warbler returned and I got some nice shots.  Lesson learned, maybe...

Yellow-throated Warbler

Yellow-throated Warbler
Mark

2 comments:

  1. Pretty bird! I've ended up taking so many pictures the last year with my iPhone because it is what is one me. Not horrible, but not great. Looking forward to someday being out there traveling and being intentional about pictures again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the good thing about the phone. Usually close by! We too are looking forward to intentional travel and photography. Sort of marking time here...

    ReplyDelete