Monday, June 8, 2015

Latest Batch In The Mail

It’s been a while since I’ve shown any of my afghans.  I haven’t bought yarn since we left Florida!  (Well, I think I did buy 1 skein that I had to have in a certain color to finish an afghan I was working on). 

As I’ve mentioned before, I donate all my afghans to Linus.  This is the last bunch I boxed up and mailed to my mother-in-law last week.  She will take them to the next Linus meeting for me.





You can probably tell I found a new pattern I like.  I've already made it in 3 different color combos!

These are from the last batch I mailed from Florida:


I'm working on 3 more now and have plenty of yarn for the next batch!
Teri

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally getting caught up... that pollen! Oh my! My allergies kicked in just looking at it. Your afghans are beautiful.... the folks that get them will love them and certainly appreciate them. So generous of you.

    ReplyDelete