Friday, October 23, 2020

Our New Furniture Arrived (Sort of)

 Here it comes!

This is our new dinette set.  It seems to be missing an important part of the 5 piece dinette:

Do you like this bed frame?  

Too bad it's NOT THE ONE I ORDERED:

This is where the new dresser is going.  If it had been on the delivery truck you would be able to see it:


One piece of furniture did show up with all the pieces.  The TV stand.  I'm going to enjoy that fireplace/heater in the middle:

More updates coming.

4 comments:

  1. What a mess!! We ordered a whole living room set up from Ashley here in PHX without drama fortunately.

    We have the fireplace TV stand in our bedroom too. I like it a lot but haven't had any call for the fire lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We turned the "fire" on without any heat but I'm ready to really need the heat and turn off the air conditioner for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the chairs and no table, I wondered if it occurred to the delivery guys there was something missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there was a table on the truck but it was tiny, about the size as one of the chairs. They tried to give it to us.

    ReplyDelete