Friday, December 23, 2011

Last day at the park



Tuesday was our last working day here at LBJ State Park. We have had a wonderful time! The three months went by extremely fast.

The staff here is very friendly and treated us like old friends when we returned this year. We're going to miss them!

We start our next volunteer assignment soon, so stay tuned.

I'm still trying to find out why it is so hard for some of you to post a comment. In the meantime, we really enjoy getting e-mails from everyone so please keep in touch.

I'll have some very exciting news to share, hopefully, next week.
Teri

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog posts tremendously. I read on an RSS feed so I have to navigate away to post a comment, but I will do it more often, I promise!
    Merry Christmas to you and Mark from Laurie and Shelia. Enjoy the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie - I hope you and Shelia have a wonderful Christmas!
    If yall get down to Laguna Atascosa in the next 3 months, come see us.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you didn't say anything about this at Christmas?
    Bob

    ReplyDelete